Who we are?
TARMAKBIR, The Turkish Association of Agricultural Machinery & Equipment Manufacturers, is an initiative of Turkish private sector and founded in 1978. Being the representative of the Turkish agricultural machinery industry, currently it has around 250 members those are senior manufacturers of tractors and agricultural equipments.
TARMAKBIR is one of the oldest member associations in “Mechanical Industry Sector Platform of TURKEY” and has been entitled to use the word “Turkish” at the beginning of its title by a former decision of the Turkish Council of Ministers.
Being in a continuous interaction with governmental bodies and national & international organizations, TARMAKBIR serves as a common platform for the industry and supports its members through regulations, technical and scientific improvements, commercial issues, environmental issues and data providing.
The Membership List of TARMAKBIR
- Republic of Turkey; Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock; Agricultural Mechanization Committee (Vice President of the Board)
- Republic of Turkey; Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology; Machinery Technical Committee (Member), Agricultural Machinery Sub-Committee (President), Tractor Technical Sub-Committee (Member)
- The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey, TOBB; Turkish Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing Assembly (Member)
- Turkish Mechanical Industry Platform (Co-president and member of the executive committee)
- Republic of Turkey; Ministry of Development; Machinery Working Group (Member)
- Republic of Turkey; Ministry of Economy; Foreign Economic Relations Board, DEİK (Founding Member),
- Global Alliance of Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer Associations, AGRIEVOLUTION (Founding Member, Chairman);
- CEMA European Agricultural Machinery (Member)
- ReCAMA The Regional Council of Agricultural Machinery Associations in Asia and the Pasific
TARMAKBIR also co-operates with universities in order to improve the R&D capacity of its members. The current active co-operations of TARMAKBIR are as follows;
Project Coordination Group: Established in 2013 as an initiative of TARMAKBIR; the aim of this group is to improve university-industry co-operation, inform TARMAKBIR members about public or private sector granted new projects and as well as new university projects, and search collaboration opportunities for R&D efforts of TARMAKBIR members.
Ankara University Technology Transfer Center : Ankara University Technology Transfer Center and TARMAKBIR have established cooperation in 2016 to provide knowledge and technology for TARMAKBIR member companies in order to improve their R&D capacity.
By favour of these memberships and collaborations, TARMAKBIR intends to provide its members with;
- an ability and awareness to manufacture high quality and safe machinery in accordance with regarding regulations and standards,
- updated knowledge on regulations and amendments, technology and innovation, market trends and trade opportunities,
- a chance to be aware and benefit from governmental supports and grants,
- a platform where sector problems and solutions discussed,
- short and long term sector strategies,
- an improved project cycle management ability,
To achieve these targets, TARMAKBIR organizes or participates in seminars, meetings and congresses where industry, academia and public representatives gather. Additionally, TARMAKBIR monitors and announces to its members anything that would be beneficial such as national and international improvements, exhibitions, tender notices and news.
Bu içerik 94854 defa okunmuştur.